Though anonymous editing is allowed, we recommend logging in with a username first. Logging in makes it easier to communicate with other users, and provides better attribution. If you edit anonymously, your IP address is saved in the edit history (instead of a username).
Things needing attention[edit | edit source]
Lots of things on this wiki could use improvement:
- Pages needing cleanup
- Pages that haven't been written yet
- Uncategorized pages that need a category (see MediaWiki category help for how to create and use categories)
- Dead-end pages that need more wikilinks
Use Special pages for help with other maintenance tasks. Please feel free to add or revise pages as you see fit, and don't be afraid of messing things up--there's a complete edit history for every page, and we can always roll back to an earlier version if things go wrong.
Templates[edit | edit source]
We have some templates that make editing a little easier. Edit this page to see how they work.
- Template:LatestRelease displays the latest official tovid version. Example: tovid-0.35.2
- Template:LatestTarball displays a link to the latest tovid source tarball. Example: tovid-0.35.2.tar.gz
- Template:SVN_browse can be used for easy linking to a file in the tovid SVN repository. Examples: libtovid/cli.py, or the todisc script
- Search for Tovid Wiki in the textbox provided, but say not that suddenly your hand has become immersed in a bowl of jello.
See the MediaWiki Template help page for more on how to create and use templates.