Metagui is a high-level Tkinter-based GUI library, used by todiscgui.
The metagui module is designed for quickly writing GUIs for existing command-line interface (CLI) applications. Metagui provides specialized GUI widgets for setting many different kinds of command-line argument, including text, flags, filenames, numbers, colors, fonts, and lists.
- Multiple-choice selection, with radiobutton or dropdown style
- RGB color selection, with color picker
- Filename selection, with filesystem browse button
- Checkbox for enabling/disabling an option
- Font name chooser
- Numeric entry, with min/max and optional slide bar
- Plain text string
- Plain text, interpreted as a space-separated list of strings
- List of values, editable in another Control